Hello From The Dark Side Hello From The Dark Side

The animation it self was pretty good. However the song has been over spoofed and that kind of took away from the humor in my opinion. Other then that good work and congrats on daily 2nd.

Wyldfyre1

Freaky Toons "Creatures of the Night" Freaky Toons "Creatures of the Night"

Super entertaining! I never thought about Dracula vs a Mosquito like that.! Good wok!

Poketroid Poketroid

LMFAO Yeah, this was as funny as when we visioned it in the script! hahahah that end song still cracks me up. I almost forgot i recorded that!

Can't wait to write the next one!

Sunrie responds:

Yeah, we need to figure out if the song was about Professor Eucalyptus or a different person breeding Branch.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

lol. Pretty fun.

I'd say the concept is a good one because it is addicting and fun to play. A bit harder in some parts then it should be. LOL i can't tell you how many times i've frustratedly cursed at this game cuz i got my butt chewed on by as boss! Anyway, great work on this and keep it up! Should do an Audio version for us audio fella's!

Kickups Kickups

great game!

was actually fun to play and kept my attention hehe i ended up unlocking everything lol great work on ths and thanks for using my song!

Newgrounds Music Board 3 Newgrounds Music Board 3

wow.

Glad you enjoyed my song enough to add it to the references here. Great songs on here the layout needs a little more work but other then that great concept and great work!

Dystopian Menu Loop Dystopian Menu Loop

My names druid's warcry I go to raves and punch hookers in the dick

Druids-Warcry responds:

You're not wrong

F-777 - Super Duper F-777 - Super Duper

I was lucky enough to hear this song evolve from the start. Sounds pretty magical! Good luck on the death match!

-WF1

RUN!!!! -Zombie game Demo- RUN!!!! -Zombie game Demo-

BOOM ZOMBIES IN YOUR GRILL WANTING TO EAT YOUR FACE HOLE! This sounds pretty cool bro

-Wyld

Female Red Mage Female Red Mage

She's so dirty.. Such a dirty dirty girl LOL

Thumbs Up! 2014! Thumbs Up! 2014!

Thumbs in the air..waiving like i just don't care LOL.. Looks cool bro!

Cyberdevil responds:

Thanks man!

Sakura Igawa Sakura Igawa

Bring forth the pervy photos LOL.

Seriously though breasts big enough? WOOOWIE.
Its fun to look at LOL