All 2,989 audio Reviews

F-777 - Super Duper F-777 - Super Duper

I was lucky enough to hear this song evolve from the start. Sounds pretty magical! Good luck on the death match!

-WF1

RUN!!!! -Zombie game Demo- RUN!!!! -Zombie game Demo-

BOOM ZOMBIES IN YOUR GRILL WANTING TO EAT YOUR FACE HOLE! This sounds pretty cool bro

-Wyld

Chippie Hippie CRUNCH Chippie Hippie CRUNCH

LERK AT MEE IM DRUID DOING DA MUZAK AGAIN!!!!

Druids-Warcry responds:

LERK AT MEE IM WYLDFYREONE REVIEWING DRUIDS CRAPPY LOOP MUZAK AGAIN RAWR RAWR RAWR!

<3 you man, nohomo much bromo tho

Ericho's Voice Acting Ericho's Voice Acting

Not too bad, i think you'd be a pretty cool voice actor problem being is the mic quality here a lot of popping when you talk. Other issue is mostly the buzz at the end and it sounds like your reading. I bet with a little more emotion you could do some wonderful things!

Keep it up brutha!

F-777 - The Secret Dynasty F-777 - The Secret Dynasty

I see you posting all this magical stuff but what I don't see you doing is giving me attention!! LOL Bro we need to get to work on music again haha. I miss you soooo much! ALL THE HOMO!

This song is amazing as usual bro! Keep it up. Its nice to see you active here on NG

Unsaved World Unsaved World

But then the Rock came and saved the world!
I mean, I feel kinda safe after listening to this

-Wyldfyre1

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

metal saved the world. lmao.. Cheers bruddah

F-777 - Remember Me 2 F-777 - Remember Me 2

Pretty cool choir ya got going on there Mr Jesse! REMEMBER ME TOOO BRO!! I needs that jesse love haha. Anyway buddy good work here!

Hydra Hydra

Stop being a damn stranger asshat lol

btw, awesome song!

I Still Have Hope - Piano I Still Have Hope - Piano

Lovely use of piano though It does feel as if its missing something. You would be surprised as to what a well placed drum or set of stings could do for this song. The piano does tell a bit of a story but the story feels unfinished. Over all pretty good!

MaestroMikes responds:

Yeah, I kinda see what you mean looking back at it. I could have done a lot more with this cover. Thank you!

This Dreadful Emptiness This Dreadful Emptiness

A sad story as told by music. Very lovely. The song title matches the actual song in all ways that matter. The slow opening feels as if your waking up from a void. The piano in this is AMAZING. I'm very impressed with it. The next part is confusion. "Why am I waking up here?" "What happend to me?" and the song continues to keep the feeling of alone and loneliness. Getting slightly louder making the world around you that much more real. The realization that you are here. I don't give out five stars often but you've earned this.