View Profile wyldfyre1

136 Movie Reviews

The animation it self was pretty good. However the song has been over spoofed and that kind of took away from the humor in my opinion. Other then that good work and congrats on daily 2nd.

Wyldfyre1

Super entertaining! I never thought about Dracula vs a Mosquito like that.! Good wok!

Wyldfyre1

LMFAO Yeah, this was as funny as when we visioned it in the script! hahahah that end song still cracks me up. I almost forgot i recorded that!

Can't wait to write the next one!

Sunrie responds:

Yeah, we need to figure out if the song was about Professor Eucalyptus or a different person breeding Branch.

28 Game Reviews

Its like simon for people who like butts!

-Wyld

lol. Pretty fun.

I'd say the concept is a good one because it is addicting and fun to play. A bit harder in some parts then it should be. LOL i can't tell you how many times i've frustratedly cursed at this game cuz i got my butt chewed on by as boss! Anyway, great work on this and keep it up! Should do an Audio version for us audio fella's!

great game!

was actually fun to play and kept my attention hehe i ended up unlocking everything lol great work on ths and thanks for using my song!

2,813 Audio Reviews

Keep doing your thing Cyber devil! It's great hearing you doing it to it!

-WF1

Cyberdevil responds:

You picked the maybe least energetic one to review here man. ;) But thank you! I'm a do that!

You know what? I can dig this! I'm usually not into this kinda music but this has got a pretty cool beat to it and everything just kind of flows. It's been a while since I've reviewed music and I'm happy that this was one i got to do! Good work! Keep it up!

-WF1

AlienNinjaGD responds:

Thank you so much!!!

freaking love it man! I can't not hear it without those lyrics though! lmfao

7 Art Reviews

She's so dirty.. Such a dirty dirty girl LOL

Thumbs in the air..waiving like i just don't care LOL.. Looks cool bro!

Cyberdevil responds:

Thanks man!

Bring forth the pervy photos LOL.

Seriously though breasts big enough? WOOOWIE.
Its fun to look at LOL

Wyldfyre1

I'm a huge nerd that enjoys being a little silly when the time comes for it. I'm the host and founder of "nerd is the new sexy Entertainment" and try to keep things interesting for the listeners and viewers!

40, Male