Be a Supporter!

wyldfyre1wyldfyre1

Main News Movies Games Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 382 Fans

1,622 audio Reviews with Responses

Death of a Prodigy Death of a Prodigy

Absolutely beautiful. When I write or listen to any orchestrated music i feel it should bring out some sort of emotion and i think you hit the nail on the head here. Feels to me almost as if a love scene on a movie or a death scene. Wonderful use of strings and piano. Though i feel you could of used a little more piano in this to bring out that beauty slightly. Also, Maybe some timpani drums would add to the epic-ness of this song. Finally the abrupt ending kind of threw me off some but other then that this song is rather amazing. I will be adding it to my list of favorites. Good work

larrynachos responds:

I have to keep things simple, because if I add too much stuff my computer can't handle it, and Kontakt starts dropping samples when exporting. I'd love to make huge epic orchestral songs, but my computer just can't handle it. Ah, and the ending was abrupt to portray death, in a way.

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed this piece!

The Place Behind The Vines The Place Behind The Vines

Its a little repetitive, but catchy! I think maybe dropping the beat at one point and adding a solo for that beautiful piano you have going on would be a pretty nice addition to this. The song itself though reminds me of a cool chase scene from a video game or movie. So I do think you came across with what you were going for (If that is what you were going for hehe). Keep up the good work!

saucybird responds:

Thank ya wyldfyre1! It was what I was going for, something chase-y and intense hehe ;)

GTB - NameMySong#1 GTB - NameMySong#1

The opening is a pretty good lead up. However I must say that I keep expecting it to drop into something much more and even though the song itself is a wonderful experience i bet you could improve upon it with some well placed strings (would even be a wonderful attempt to lengthen it out some). As for a name? I would say something like "Computation" or something like that hah. All in all this is a good song just feels incomplete in my opinion. Keep up the good work none the less

Dj-Gonzo responds:

First of all, thanks for reviewing my songs.

Well, these projects are just demos, I'm just trying to let people know what I am working on in order to see what they say to improve the final version. Of course EQ, compression and synths are going to improve, I'll try to make you give me at least a 4 star review when I finish them! :P

Thanks again for your consideration and for giving such a in-depth analysis.

>GTB

A Good Day To Die A Good Day To Die

I absolutely love songs like this because of all of the emotions that can be taken from it. IF anything i would say you could of made this a bit longer. A drum track would of added so much more to this too. Really makes it feel as if its missing something. Still, I would say you got an A for the over all work on this. Keep up the good music!

popraz responds:

Thank you ! It was my intention to create a song that focuses only on the melody and emotions, which is why I decided against drums and other synths, but I am of course thinking of expanding on this, but probably as a new song. Again, thank you very much !

:Dㅤ :Dㅤ

I actually really have a STUPID complaint for this song. The name.. I'm sure you could of thought of something much better then "=D". That is what i thought of before i listened to it then i realized... YUP! THIS SONG IS SUPER HAPPY. Hah so I retract my earlier stupid complaint. This song has a pretty cool space vibe to it as you listen to it. "Sooo happy in space" is what comes to mind while listening to this. Anyway, I would say some of the leveling could be done a little differently but that is a very small complaint. Other then that you did a pretty darn good job on this!

Noisysundae responds:

Your complaint isn't stupid. It's actually the title that is. XD
Thanks very much for this.

Werewolves Werewolves

Oh so lovely! Always love to listen to your work. The metal aspect to this song keeps me listening but the story that could be told with this song. Makes me think of a great war between humans and as the name suggests werewolves. If a song inspires the imagination then in my opinion it does what its desire effect is. Great work as always!

DanJohansen responds:

Kickass review my friend, that is a cool vision. I do what I can to create cinematic effects out of my music, glad it had that effect on you, thanks a ton!

Gravity Gravity

Its not a bad song. I can't say its completely my cup of tea but it does remind me of a empty space ship where you don't know whats going to come out next. So it does tell a story. As always great work on this.

Do that voodoo that you do so well =)

SRT-M1tch responds:

Haha I totally get that spaceship vibe too now when I listen to this. To be honest, I'm usually drinking or smoking or doing something else when I make this shit so it comes out sounding a certain way let's say lol. Thanks for listening and the review ol' bud!

To Be With You (Singalong) To Be With You (Singalong)

Its a good emulation of another song. Really though that's all it is. I'm not trying to hate on your work or anything but not feeling the unoriginality on this one.

Either way keep up the music. You obviously have talent.

Much love.

Ceevro responds:

People have done covers for many, many years. When an orchestra performs Mozart, do you hate on them for being unoriginal? We just enjoyed singing a song together.

Endless Handbag - Super Chibi Knight Style! Endless Handbag - Super Chibi Knight Style!

Oh, This is a very lovely listen even if its just a loop. Inspires a lot for the imagination. Everything I've come to expect from you. As always, great work

thatcomposerguy responds:

Thanks! Always a pleasure to hear from you. :)

Bonds Of Hate Bonds Of Hate

As always you never fail to impress me with your magical guitar skills. haha Its nice to come and see what your up to after a while and hear your still doing some kick arse stuff. Anyway buddy, Lovely work here. I think it'll be going in my fav's list.

Wyldfyre1

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Cheers mang, thank you for the listen and review! Glad you are still around supporting newgrounds!!