1,586 audio Reviews with Responses

Unsaved World Unsaved World

But then the Rock came and saved the world!
I mean, I feel kinda safe after listening to this

-Wyldfyre1

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

metal saved the world. lmao.. Cheers bruddah

Chaoz Fantasy (FirePowerX Remix) Chaoz Fantasy (FirePowerX Remix)

I'm going to agree with below. For the most part though its not a bad remix what so ever. Remember, when people hear a remix they are going to expect something that lives up to the original. To add to whats been said as well this kinda feels incomplete. Feels like its leading up to something and it just not follow through. Now don't let that set you back! This song for the most part is a rather fun listen even as a remix. Its just a little repetitive for my tastes. I'd say this is perfect practice for you! You have some pretty magical songs from the past that I've heard.

So just keep the music up and I look forward to hearing more from you buddy.

FirePowerX responds:

Thanks bud! appricate the opinions. =)

Voltspeed - Waterfall Voltspeed - Waterfall

Nice use of strings with the piano! My complaint would be this. Everything mashes into each other a bit too much. So perhaps a little more mastering would help with that some. It all becomes a lot to handle on the ears. The percussion sounds a little generic also. Other then all that though this is a pretty lovely song to listen to! I got to say the piano itself is pretty lovely to listen to! So all in all good work!

VoltSpeedGames responds:

Sorry, I use a beta music program and thats the only drums :(

For A Lifetime For A Lifetime

I have a special place in my heart for music like this. Being that I used to write it myself. The opening was lovely! Piano and strings melded together perfectly! Then the percussion came in and blew my mind. This is nicely mastered also! The levels are not to high and everything kind of helps everything in the foreground and background of the song to shine. Very lovely work, This will be going on my favorites for sure!

Devastus responds:

Thank you for the feedback! It's a very personal song, and probably the best mix I've done so far. Which of course could be quite a disaster if it wasn't, considering how much value I hold in it :P

Mountain Air (WIP) Mountain Air (WIP)

I can hear room for improvement but i also hear a TON of potential! I think with some more strings, love, and some more percussion this could turn into something epic and beautiful. The opening alone was rather lovely and transitions into something pretty nice. So i hope to hear the final product eventually! This has a lot of room to grow. What ever hard instrument used at 12 seconds in though is my only complaint. Kills the tranquility of this song.

epiclyadept responds:

Thanks for your response!
Now that I listen to it, I realize that the piece didn't export correctly XD. At 0:12 there is supposed to be a string swell, which lowered the harshness a bit. But I will certainly turn down the velocity of the piano! Now that I listen to it, I realize that the strings get cut off at 1:08 as well...

The section after is REALLY percussion heavy and intense, full of staccato strings as opposed to emotional legato. Glad you liked the piece! And many, many thanks for the feedback!

Cosmic Harmony (FirePowerX Remix) Cosmic Harmony (FirePowerX Remix)

The opening was rather lovely, Transitioned into something pretty nice. Though it almost sounds like its missing something in the beginning, I can't put my finger on it tho. Being a strings person i'd say put some cello in that puppy hah. However i think it works for what it is. Keep up the good work and continue the music!

FirePowerX responds:

Thanks for the kind words wyldfyre! =)

Rathunas - Forgotten Tales Rathunas - Forgotten Tales

Very nicely done! The song pretty much conveys everything you'd expect to hear from what you said in the authors comments. The transition to the slower part at 1:04 could of gone a little smoother in my opinion. I'm of course being a nitpicker. The actual ending to the song sounded pretty complete. So good work in all that!

SoundChris responds:

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed my music :) Thanks for the hint - i will check the transition at 1:04 again!

All the best and have a great weekend,

Chris

Chip In Your Step Chip In Your Step

I think you did a pretty fine job with this. The opening is a fun and relaxing experience. Brings me back to my old NES days but has its own unique style. Its not over the top like a lot of people try to do with this type of music these days. I honestly thought i was gonna click into some sort of cluster of sounds but I'm happily surprised. Good work on this!

ConnorGrail responds:

Glad you enjoy it!
Definitely guilty of cramming way too much stuff into some songs... but there's a time and a place for simplicity for sure.
Thanks for listening!

Omni Blast Omni Blast

absolutely love it. The opening was pretty good. I think though I could of heard some higher octave piano keys to perhaps give a little more backing. The song really turns into something pretty magical as it progresses though. I think maybe a backing cello or perhaps a string of some sort through out the song would help the feel also. However the song feels very much like a awesome fight song for a rpg!

Good work bro!

Manhart responds:

Hey bud.
Thanks for the review!
I will work on adding some more to the piano and filling in some strings!

Glorious Melody Glorious Melody

The song has a very space age type vibe to it in my opinion. It sounds like it may be missing something tho. Maybe a little more percussion in some of those emptier parts would of given this a bit more umph. Just my humble thoughts. Its got a pretty cool sound none the less tho. Keep it up!

wyldfyre1