Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 380 Fans

1,621 audio Reviews with Responses

The Golden Coast The Golden Coast

Rated 4 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

Well hello there old friend =).

This has got some swag for sure to it. reminds me of some of the soundtracks to the earlier grand theft auto's. For that it brings back good memories so thats a good thing. A little repetitive but i'm sure for this kind of music its normal.

Keep it up buddy.

SRT-M1tch responds:

Hey there! It's been a long time since we last spoke about music production, wow!
Thanks for the review.

Mitch

Fight for our Future Fight for our Future

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

This has a lot of potential. It just seems to be missing something. I can't even put my finger on what. It just feels almost... empty? I don't know I can't even really explain properly. I think maybe the instruments chosen is whats throwing me off on this. Maybe add a bass line that kinda mimics the beat as well. Anyway its not too bad buddy it could just use a little love.

Treviabot92-Virstein responds:

Well, the only reason the bass line didn't imitate the drumbeat was because I didn't want it to. I felt it wouldn't pop out as much if it did.

Thanks for the review!

The Sorcerers Path The Sorcerers Path

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

Very Kingdom Hearts- esque in my opening. Very epic and fun to listen to. Its almost overwhelming while you listen to it which is a compliment btw. The choir is amazing and really breath taking. The song itself i could see in a full action movie. Well done

SoundChris responds:

Thanks man! I still didnt have the time to take a listen to the kingdom hearts soundtrack, but i have heared a lot of good things about it - i will definitely check it out asap :D What i really loved was the soundtrack of dragon quest 8 (one of my favourit square titles - simply awesome). Maybe you also will enjoy it - its very relaxing.

Thanks a lot for leaving your thoughts here. I am glad you enjoyed the piece :D

Regards,
Chris

Break Through the Night Break Through the Night

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 1 month ago

The opening of this song just said action to me. If a song tells a story to me then its a good song indeed and this one does tell a story. Perhaps of a warrior who's lost his way. Wonderful work with your percussion. At one point the song gives a small ambient feel that makes one feel at peace before it goes right back into what made me enjoy the song to begin with. Its easy to close your eyes and get lost within this track which is pretty good. I can hear a score of many different strings but being that I am a huge cello fan myself i would love to hear maybe something along the lines of a deep backing cello more in this track.

This is indeed a wonderful listen and I will be adding it to my favorites. Keep up the good work

LunyAlex responds:

Thank you very much!

Mihai Sorohan-Sunrise Mihai Sorohan-Sunrise

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 1 month ago

Absolutely loving the strings and choir in this. Only complaint is its too short however its not much of one trust me. The over all quality of this song is pretty nice. The ending did seem a little too abrupt for me though but that is just my opinion. Anyway, good work on this song and do keep up the wonderful music.

sorohanro responds:

Thanks for the very nice review. Sometimes I run out of inspiration and the endings show that quite obvious :D. Maybe one day I will try to fix it.

Rejected Trailer Music Rejected Trailer Music

Rated 4 / 5 stars 1 month ago

I think it wold be a pretty good trailer song to like a scary movie or something but yeah i guess its just not what they were looking for. It happens hehe. Hope your doing well old buddy just thought i'd send you some love in the form of a review.

Wyldfyre1

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks mang! Glad to see you kickin about. Appreciate the review, mang!
This was my first attempt, to written "scripted" trailer. They'll cut the trailer, to the music they did choose, I have yet to see a single picture from it. They are in post production and I should be receiving the movie as soon as it's cut. And It is a horror....

Field of Ashes Field of Ashes

Rated 3 / 5 stars February 28, 2014

the opening isn't bad but here are some tips. Start with just the drums add just a lone cello and from there THEN add the other strings. It should give the song a better epic feel for the opening. As the song moves along it does alright though i think you could of done better with the piano at 1:04. The song has a ton of potential. I bet with a little more tweaking and perhaps adding some french horns after that lead up area you could make this song truely epic. For the moment though it just feels like its missing something.

Keep it up buddy

staticnightlight responds:

Thanks so much for the feedback, mate. :) I just kind of decided to dive into this style blindly, so it's great to get the viewpoint of someone who knows what they're doing.
I hope to spice the song up when I figure out this new software a little better, and your advice will no doubt come in handy.

Venifahr Venifahr

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars February 28, 2014

Loving the opening to this. then the strings hit and the pure epicness comes out. EVERYTHING is nicely placed in this. The percussion works wonderfully with the song and just brings it out. This is the type of song i find myself swaying to without evening realizing i'm doing it. A very lovely song. The song tells a story and i feel that orchestrated music NEEDS To do that or it just feels wanting. Good work on this. I'll be faving this.

DanJohansen responds:

Awesome review with nice depth and feedback ma, glad you enjoy it!

~AZ~ Sunshine ~AZ~ Sunshine

Rated 4 / 5 stars February 28, 2014

A very lovely song. Its got an awesome feel to it. Brings happiness though I would say personally that this is more electronic then orchestrated. I could actually go with hearing some more strings in this through out the song and not just in parts of it. I bet that some well placed strings (perhaps some cello's) put in to back the synths (and not just the ones that come in at 2:29) would make this song stand out as a whole. Anyway that is just my opinion. I'd say that you did a pretty good job on the most part of this song. I'm going to be faving this and looking for more from you in the future.

AdamCorporation responds:

Thanks for your review, I really appreciate it! :)

worst White kid Rap ever worst White kid Rap ever

Rated 4 / 5 stars January 6, 2014

you.....are....tooo....angry!!! LOL actually man this sound spretty good for being a bad white kid rapping lol good work buddy

wf1

Druids-Warcry responds:

I love how you review a two year old track xD you know im better then this