Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

lol. Pretty fun.

I'd say the concept is a good one because it is addicting and fun to play. A bit harder in some parts then it should be. LOL i can't tell you how many times i've frustratedly cursed at this game cuz i got my butt chewed on by as boss! Anyway, great work on this and keep it up! Should do an Audio version for us audio fella's!

Kickups Kickups

great game!

was actually fun to play and kept my attention hehe i ended up unlocking everything lol great work on ths and thanks for using my song!

Newgrounds Music Board 3 Newgrounds Music Board 3

wow.

Glad you enjoyed my song enough to add it to the references here. Great songs on here the layout needs a little more work but other then that great concept and great work!

Cubicles Cubicles

very frustrating game LOL!

but still very fun to play. I ended up getting frustrated on lvl 3 or so hahah but the song you used (my song) fit rather nicely lol. Great work and keep it up!

mothballs responds:

Cool man, love your music! Thanks for the review!

D-Finder D-Finder

very fun!

great game gets difficult and other times its easy. Thanks again for using my song!

Cog Factory Cog Factory

crazyness.

its pretty fun. Kinda difficult but once you get used to it its a great game. Thanks for using my song!

Penicannon Penicannon

wow.

a game with one of my songs that involves shooting penises LMFAO... Love it. Great work and keep it up!

Retroid Retroid

pretty fun!

Was suprised to see my song used as the title screen song.. Great game Good work!

Relax in the Corals Relax in the Corals

Hmmm

A little boring but nice concept! I like it.

Dragonball Hightime Dragonball Hightime

Pretty fun!

Not a bad game at all!! its pretty fun.

darth-midgetis responds: